MISTER G says... "HOLD ON" - Texture Gel
The HAIRFLAIR BRADBURY
team can announce the BRAND NEW
arrival of our :MISTER G says "HOLD ON"- TEXTURE GEL.
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT? HOW DID IT GET HERE?
MISTER G - TEXTURE GEL
came about after many years of research, trial and error.....and sheer determination. HAIRFLAIR SALON BRADBURY
has proudly stood the test of time, in a sometimes fickle industry, spanning four decades of quality service. Salon Master Gregory... or "Mr G"
as we all know him, has plied his trade in this field for 35 years.
Mr G - 35 years experience in the Hairdressing Industry
With so many years in one trade, Mr G has been privy to the many changes that naturally occur in a fashion based, fast paced line of work. Above all, he still regards QUALITY & PRECISION
haircutting as the number one reason he is still working today as a highly sought after stylist.
Keeping this in mind, Mr G equally seeks the best elements in the products he uses to enhance the many different hairstyles his clients choose to wear. Products need to be easy to use, versatile and non - damaging to the hair.
Over the years, Mr G has come to rely on a select number of Hairdressing Supply Companies. The downside of having a company supply product, particularly a multinational one, is that on a whim they can withdraw favoured stock. Many times Mr G has been left scrambling to buy up the last boxes of a certain hair products within Australian shores and even importing one very last available tube of something for a client that couldn't bear to not have her beloved styling aid one last time. THE LAST STRAW... MR G.... YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.
The time finally came when clients subtly suggested that Mr G supply his OWN
products! After all, with so many years experience, surely Mr G would know what works, what doesn't and how hard could it possibly be???A LITTLE BACKGROUND INTO GETTING A PRODUCT LAUNCHED
1. RESEARCH repeat RESEARCH......
2. PHONE CALLS PHONE CALLS PHONE CALLS NO REPLY PHONE CALLS PHONE CALLS PHONE CALLS
3. At first, we looked into an overseas laboratory production. I was very much looking forward to a "working holiday" away to explore this further - didn't happen. Somehow, after many months of phone calls & emails, we managed to get over language barriers and some samples were shipped to us. The product was actually really good, but Mr G still wasn't completely satisfied with all of the ingredients. If we were going to do this, it had to be done properly!
4. Miraculously, a friend of Mr G's knew of an Australian laboratory that were interested in looking at what we were doing.
5. Many tweaks AND weeks later... some NEW
samples came to the table.Colour, Texture, Smell - it All matters.
6. During this time, it must be noted, that a lot of market research was conducted on our lovely clients and family members. After all, they were going to be the ones using it! Of course feedback was imperative to the outcome.
7. Once the actual product was finalised, "little" details like logos; packaging; minimum production; costs; special seals.....(the list goes on and on here...) needed to be decided on.
8. After a few delays in production and delivery ( insert more months here ) the product finally arrived as you
see it today!
WE SINCERELY HOPE YOU ENJOY USING YOUR MISTER G - TEXTURE GEL.
As you now know a lot of love and care was put into its production.Who knows what Mr G may come up with next? Stay tuned for more products!