SORT YOUR MAKEUP DRAW NOW!
Did you know that your makeup could be harbouring nasty bacteria that can cause infection and damage your skin?
HOW WOULD I KNOW?
There are four main indicators that YOUR makeup could need a toss RIGHT NOW!!!!
* IT SMELLS OFF - If the product has a foul odour don't put it on your face.
* COLOUR - Changes in colour can indicate an old product.
* TEXTURE CHANGES - Lumpy, dry, watery products need to be binned.
* CONSISTENCY - If the product no longer applies smoothly or is difficult to use, don't use it.
Most makeup will last up to 6 months from OPENING DATE. Lipsticks can last even longer. Mascara has about the shortest longevity of 3 months due to applicator being constantly pumped in and out of the product.
HOW CAN I MAKE MY MAKEUP LAST?
Makeup can be too expensive to replace before it needs to be. There are four ways to help your products last:
* DON"T share your makeup. Bacteria can be transferred this way.
* Keep lids secure - exposure to air can dry out your makeup.
* Store in a cool, dry area - Makeup exposed to heat can be subject to chemical changes and may no longer perform well.
* Clean - Brushes and sponges should be clean so that bacteria is not spread. Tidy up any spills on makeup bottles as these will become dry and could fall into the product.
LET'S DO THIS!
Go through your makeup draw. Toss out ALL products that are no longer suitable or have NEVER been used.
NOW YOU ARE "FACE_IT" READY
"FACE IT with Hair Flair" is only days away from launching! We have ALL the basics covered as well as some fashionable autumn/winter colours coming your way. Stay tuned for some special introductory incentives!!!!!