STOP HIDING BEHIND THOSE FRAMES
Last week I had the pleasure of chatting to a lovely lady at HAIR FLAIR SALON. (Yes Julie...I'm talking about you)
After a bit of a chat I was shocked to discover that even though she regularly wears foundation and a slick of lipstick most days.... her beautiful eyes have been severely neglected because she wears glasses
! Julie explained that she felt her eyes would not be seen by anyone because they were hidden behind frames. SO WRONG JULIE
..... Your EYES
are actually MAGNIFIED
by your glasses.
Pic courtesy of Google Images.
It got me thinking that OTHER
ladies out there may be in the same "frame" of mind. (pardon the pun)
WHY BOTHER WITH EYESHADOW WHEN YOU WEAR GLASSES?
1. It will enhance your features. Eyes will be defined and attention will be drawn to them rather than your frames.
After all you WANT
people to FOCUS
2. Complement your glasses. Make your eyes SPARKLE
through those lenses. Don't become LOST
within them.HOW DO I DO IT?
As I explained to Julie, it doesn't have to be a big deal:
1. Start with a neutral base all over your lid and up to the brow.
2. Use a slightly darker shade in a light brown over the moveable eyelid. (The bit where you can feel your eyeball)
3. If you want a bit more definition, for evening perhaps, another shade can be applied to the outer corners and crease of the eye.
*Don't be afraid to use colour Step 2 or step 3 to line under the bottom lashes. This is less harsh than an eyeliner and will balance your eyes within the frames you are wearing. ( It really does make a big difference)
4. Line eyes with a thin line of eyeliner to top lid only.
5. Finish off with mascara to top lashes and outer bottom lashes.
Pic courtesy of google ImagesNOTICE THE DIFFERENCE
You will be surprised at the difference this simple routine will have to your final look. We have a variety of neutral shades on offer in the "FACE IT with HAIR FLAIR
" makeup line to suit your skin tone and personal preferences.
Try it and watch the compliments come in.
Still unsure? Ask one of our Hair Flair Bradbury
staff members to give you a demonstration.