CHLOE'S BERRY HEALTHY TREAT
You may be aware of Miss Chloe's recent interest in "healthy" drink concoctions. While I will spare you the gory details of the green goop disaster... we can't seem to get enough of the pretty in pink version....
WHAT DO I NEED?
1/2 punnet blue berries
1/2 punnet raspberries
1/2 punnet strawberries
1/2 punnet black berries
1 banana sliced
1 small tub of French Vanilla Vaalia Yoghurt
1 small tub of Activia Mixed Berry Yoghurt
1/2 cup skim milk (optional)
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
1. Pre-Freeze ALL the fruit in one bowl, covered in glad wrap.
2. Pre-Freeze the Berry Yoghurt, it can remain in the small tub at this stage.
1. Allow frozen ingredients to thaw slightly for 10 minutes.
2. Add semi-frozen ingredients to a blender along with the Vanilla Yoghurt.
3. Blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Pour into a tall glass and drink through a straw.
NOTE 1 : If ingredients seem difficult to blend, add a little hot water or skim milk to the mix.
Enjoy your sweet tasting Berry Smoothy.
Just like a thick shake.... only healthy!
NOTE 2 : Chloe has perfected this formula over weeks of trial and error. Play around with different mixes of fruit and yoghurts that suit you best. Let me know how YOU go.