PROTECT YOURSELF THIS SUMMER
Sometimes...in the name of beauty, we tend to forego using products like SUNSCREEN
on our face.
Here are some pretty valid reasons WHY
you have done this in the past:
* The product is too thick and forms a greasy layer.
* Foundation application is difficult due to sunscreen not being absorbed by the skin first.
* Sunscreen that smells like sunscreen - it's ALL
you can smell all day.
* Blocked pores - Terrible build up, feels heavy on the skin.
* Time consuming - not ANOTHER
thing to put on my face!!!!
The wrong sunsreen choice can leave you feeling just as melted and uncomfortable as if you had spent the day in full sun. No-one wants to feel OR
look like melted Barbie below.
Pic courtesy of Google Images
I have done the hard work for YOU.
So no more excuses....SOLUTION
NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN LOTION 50 PLUS PROTECTION
This product is one I completely stumbled upon by happy accident. I have been trying to encourage my teenage daughter to wear sunscreen daily, however she had all the same aversions to using it as I did.
factor that totally SOLD
me was that this product had the same QUALITIES
that I insist in MY OWN makeup brand "FACE IT WITH HAIR FLAIR".
1. NON-COMEDOGENIC - won't clog pores.
2. OIL FREE - non greasy.
3. PABA FREE - free of harmful compounds.
Other qualities include:
* Clean feel - Not cloggy or thick.
* Ultra light - non greasy, dry touch.
* Soft Smooth Skin - It almost feels like a moisturiser.
* 4 hours of water resistance.
* Balanced Broad Spectrum UVA & UVB protection - no aging skin or sunburn.
* Won't run into your eyes - This lotion is not drippy.
* Fragrance free - doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen, which is good for a working environment. (much more professional than smelling like a BEACH BABE
* Certified by the SKIN & CANCER FOUNDATION AUSTRALIA
There are other great sunscreen products on the market. As I wrote before, this is just one that caught my attention, and at $15.95 I can't complain. This ULTRA SHEER
product has ticked ALL
my boxes for what I wanted in sun protection for my face.
Let me know what YOU
use to keep your face PROTECTED